Grollo Group
 

At Mt Buller, the Grollo Group has pursued its interests in sport, tourism and education. In doing so, they have helped Mt Buller become Australia’s premier ski resort.

The Grollo family’s involvement in tourism began in 1992 when the family purchased 80% of The Bourke Street Lift Company Pty Ltd on Mt Buller. The following year the remaining 20% of the company was purchased and renamed Buller Ski Lifts Pty Ltd.

Today, Buller Ski Lifts is the largest single operator at Mt Buller and owns and operates Victoria’s largest lifting network of 22 lifts, a thriving Ski & Snowboard School and childcare facility and several rental and retail stores located on Mt Buller and in Mansfield.

Grollo Group also owns and operates a selection of hospitality venues on Mt Buller, including the 4.5 star Mt Buller Chalet Hotel & Suites and ABOM Hotel & Apartments. In addition to hospitality venues operated by Grollo Group, commercial property investments on Mt Buller also include Cattlemen’s Café, Spurs Restaurant and the famous Kooroora Hotel.

The Grollo family’s involvement in tourism began in 1992 when the family purchased 80% of The Bourke Street Lift Company Pty Ltd on Mt Buller. The following year the remaining 20% of the company was purchased and renamed Buller Ski Lifts Pty Ltd.


Today, Buller Ski Lifts is the largest single operator at Mt Buller and owns and operates Victoria’s largest lifting network of 22 lifts, a thriving Ski & Snowboard School and childcare facility and several rental and retail stores located on Mt Buller and in Mansfield.


Grollo Group also owns and operates a selection of hospitality venues on Mt Buller, including the 4.5 star Mt Buller Chalet Hotel & Suites and ABOM Hotel & Apartments. In addition to hospitality venues operated by Grollo Group, commercial property investments on Mt Buller also include Cattlemen’s Café, Spurs Restaurant and the famous Kooroora Hotel.

Visit: www.mtbuller.com.au